|Any person applying for Coal Prospecting license (CPL) shall submit the following in the prescribed format along with requisite documents as under.
1. Geological report of the area prepared by Geologist.
2. Prospecting scheme and inspection report prepared by Mining Engineer.
3. Land Possession documents from the land owner or land ownership certificate.
4. The recommendation of the concerned village to the local Administration.
5. N.O.C. and integrity Certificate from Local Administration.
6. In case of company a lease agreement made between the land owner and the company and duly registered.
7. In case of partnership a partnership Deed made between the partners and duly registered.
8. Application fees through treasury challan.
- Application fee – 2500/-
- License fee – 5000/-
- Security Deposit – 10,000/-
9. Affidavit of no demand certificate from the court.
10. The Mining Section shall examine the case and put up with observation and comments to the Director for approval.
11. The Director shall further submit the application along with all the documents to the Govt. for grant of Coal prospecting license (CPL).
12. Prior to the issue of Coal Prospecting License notification, Coal Prospecting Agreement shall be signed between the department and the applicant.
13. The initial period of Coal Prospection License shall not exceed 1 (one) year, which may be renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
14. Any proposed mining area facility under Government Reserved Forest may obtain, Forest Clearance from the competent authority.